The Kozel Family

The Kozel Family

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lily goes bananas/Wyatt's photography session

Lily:  You had your first "solid" food today:  Bananas!   It took you two bites to figure out what was going on, and then you were all over it.  You even grabbed my hand as I brought the spoon close to your mouth so you could cram it in yourself!  We all took turns feeding you.  You had bananas everywhere! 



What a face!

Daddy opened his mouth every time you did.  :)

 Wyatt:  Your newest hobby is taking my camera and snapping shots around the house of things you deem  to be interesting.  Here are some of the highlights of your last session:



Your personal favorite





A few other pictures from the past few days:

Wyatt had Coach Eric for Soccer Shots in preschool, too!


Amelia, Wyatt, and Lily:   Just try to get these two babies to look at the camera and smile at the same time.  If you succeed, I guarantee that Wyatt's eyes will be closed. 

Finally enjoying tummy time!

Wyatt:  "Lily, stop moving so much!  I'm trying to put on your cream!"

Lily:  "Please rescue me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment